Velkommen.

Velkommen til min blogg. Her vil det handle om det som står mitt hjerte nærmest.
Skapende virksomhet i forskjellige materialer, thirdhand, gjenbruk, interiør, reiser og familie.

I follow my
heart.....

mandag 21. juni 2010

Thank you Romania!

Hello to my friends in Craiova!
Hope you find my blog!
I really want to thank you for showing me your school and your work. It is always inspirating to meet peopel whom love what they are doing in life.

My visit at the Cornetti art school.


The principal and his staff with Leo, my friend and interpretor.


Very sweet and hard working girls.


Keep up th good work!


An art school is supposed to be a bit solemn, and the Cornetti school really is.


I can really get the feeling the new students get entering these doors.

Again thank you and I hope to come back one day.
Romania has made a big impression in many ways.
Remember- art is a good way to make changes.
Art is the best way to tell stories.
Art is a universal language.
My holyday starts now, and I hope to do some art inspirated from my weeks in your country.
All the best.


Inntrykkene begynner å synke inn etter den store romaniaturen.
Undrer meg på om det vil vise seg i det jeg vil skape fremover.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar